This is what changes with your health when you exercise
Sometimes I feel like a broken record.
You’re constantly hearing from me how important exercise is to your health and how so many of your health problems will improve or even disappear as the result of a consistent exercise program.
Why do I continue to give you the same lecture?
Because I’ve seen exercise change lives. I’ve even seen exercise save lives.
Here are the Top 4 Health Improvement Factors that come as a result of challenging, consistent exercise:
1. Your energy levels boost and you feel great.
I have noticed that most people don’t realize how bad they feel. They get used to feeling bad. Then when they start exercising they feel so much better. Your energy levels soar and you feel excited about life again.
2. Your muscles and joints feel better than ever.
You’ll notice a reduction in aches and pains once you’ve been sticking with an exercise program for a few weeks. That chronic muscle and joint pain that you’ve lived with for years may begin to fade. For some, joint replacement surgery is postponed. For others, arthritis pain is reduced.
3. Your risk of heart attack or stroke is reduced.
I like to remind my clients of this one, since it’s not something they can physically feel, but it’s the one that saves lives! Exercise has the power to remove two of the major risk factors that lead to heart disease: 1) physical inactivity and 2) obesity. Exercise also increases your good cholesterol (HDL) and lowers your blood pressure.
4. Your blood sugar levels are better controlled.
Clients of mine with type 2 diabetes see substantial benefits from exercise. Exercise improves the body’s use of insulin, and the related weight loss improves insulin sensitivity. For many, exercise becomes the natural, permanent antidote to their type 2 diabetes.
There are SO MANY benefits to exercise, why would anyone avoid doing it?! Typically it comes down to excuses.
- If you’re tired…exercise gives you energy.
- If you’re in pain…exercise alleviates your muscle and joint pain.
- If you’d rather stay in bed…exercise makes your sleep more restful.
- If you’re pressed for time…exercise improves your efficiency and extends your life.
- If you don’t know where to start…that’s where I come in.
Call or email me today and I’ll show you the fastest and safest way to reap all of the benefits of exercise.
It’s time you start enjoying all the benefits of exercise. Let’s do this!
Buy your supplements at my new store!
http://www.kozmuscle.com - It's my Amazon store, so you'll get your Prime free shipping and all that -
plus there's a search box at the bottom of the page to find anything not listed. I appreciate your support!
Your Best You
Take a moment and imagine your ‘best you’.
What does the ‘best you’ look like? How does the ‘best you’ spend their time? Who would the ‘best you’ spend time with? What would the ‘best you’ accomplish?
The distance between you and your ‘best you’ is created by laziness.
When faced with decisions, big or small, do what your ‘best you’ would do, rather than taking the easy way out.
(I’m pretty sure that your ‘best you’ is a client of mine!)
Mr. America's Fitness Magazine Headlines
The Surgeon General's Report On Health and Exercise
The Surgeon General's Report On Health and Exercise:
"Failure to exercise a minimum of 3 times per week for at least 60 minutes in duration each time is the equivalent of smoking one pack of cigarettes each day. What this means is that exercise is no longer just good for you, it is bad for you if you don't exercise."
U.S. HEALTH FACTS:
• 59,000,000 Americans are considered clinically obese
• 61 % of the population is overweight
• 15% of children and adolescents are overweight
• 15% of children and adolescents are in danger of becoming overweight
• 120,000,000 Americans suffer from chronic stress
• 80 million Americans are under so much stress they are damaging their hearts
• 50 million Americans have high blood pressure. 30% don't know it
• 40 million Americans suffer from sleep disorders
• 19 million Americans suffer from depressive illnesses 80% of disease is lifestyle related (poor nutrition, stress, smoking, etc.)
• 70 million Americans have arthritis and or chronic joint symptoms
• 23 million Americans have heart problems
• 20 million Americans have lower back problems
• 37 million Americans suffer from high cholesterol
• 10 million Americans are at risk for Type-2 diabetes
• 1 4 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer this year
• Not exercising makes a person 3 times more likely to suffer from depression
• More than 60% of the population does not exercise regularly
• 60% of Americans now say that regular exercise is more important than regular doctor's visits
• 89% of Americans say that "becoming more physically fit" Is either essential or important to them
Chicken Spaghetti Skillet
Here’s a skillet dinner recipe that combines spaghetti squash and marinara with tender chicken breast. It feels like you’re enjoying a traditional spaghetti dinner, but you’re really eating veggies and protein. It’s comforting and craveable without any guilt. Enjoy!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What you need
1 spaghetti Squash
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 yellow onion, chopped
3 zucchini, chopped
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 (25 oz) jar marinara sauce
2 cups roasted, chopped chicken breast
¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Cut the spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise, and scrape out and discard the seeds. Spray the cut side with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the cut side down on the foil lined baking sheet and place in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until tender. Once cooled, scoop the tender noodles out of the skins and set aside in a bowl.
3. Meanwhile, place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil, garlic and onion. Sauté for 5 minutes, until the onion is tender.
4. Add the chopped zucchini and Italian seasoning and continue to cook for another 3 minutes, until the zucchini is tender.
5. Add the marinara sauce, roasted chicken and tender spaghetti squash. Mix well and cook until for 4 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and garnish with basil. Serve and enjoy!
One serving equals 371 calories, 12g fat, 34g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, and 27g protein.
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter to your friends, family, and coworkers.
| |Jason Kozma - Mr. AmericaHigh Performance Personal Training1233 3rd StreetSanta Monica, CA United States 90401(310) 772-5105My website
High Performance Client Samples
HP Trainer Gym / Studio Locations
In home training locations:
Santa Monica (duh)
All South Bay
Marina del Rey
Playa del Rey
Weight Loss Vacations
Get Ripped w/o Cooking!
Ultra-clean, 100% Kozma-compliant meals to get you ripped without cooking! Choose custom meals, choose your portion size and go! Iconmeals.comUse coupon code KOZMA for 10% off!